PLEASE RSVP BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, 9-13-2022
On the eve of Grito de independencia (the evening before Mexican Independence Day)
2:45pm - meet at picnic area
3pm - parade to the point to scatter Stiltman's ashes in the same location as Rose Dobson
*3:30pm - send Stiltman's ashes to sea in geometric vessel and on to even more independence and liberation.
- El Grito de Independencia "Viva Stiltman!!!"
- Playing of Stiltman glass instruments.
*4pm - return to picnic area
*5:15 - Sanctuary Mush Barn food cooked on the fire and served
-Larry's Famous Barn Tacos
-Larry's Famous Barn Popcorn
*5:15 until dark
- more sharing
- music making
- possible drum circle
WHAT TO BRING
- Stiltman stories, memories, thoughts to share
- Stiltman memorabilia, pictures, etc. that you may wish to share
- musical instruments
- beverages that you would like to drink and to share
In memory of my father, please help me ensure that this is a Covid-safe memorial. I respectfully ask that you please wear a mask if not vaccinated and encourage everyone to wear a mask if clustering tightly together or if we end up indoors due to inclimate weather.